Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a song that inspires a free dance and some polaroids to remind us of a good life.

i found this just as the last warmth was leaving us and i can't help but dancing to it now that there seems to be no warmth in sight.


speaking of warmth -











i keep beginning a book and then having someone recommend another good to begin and so on until i am piled high with just begun books. i have a book lying in my bed - i have a book lying on my couch - i have a book on the sink in my bathroom - i have one on my kitchen table and i have one leaning on a candle on the table in the dining room. i feel like im in a middle of five affairs and that can't bare to end. tonights goal is to commit to one book and give it the focus and quality time it deserves until i turn to its last page and can figure out who to pass it on too.

i don't know why we choose to live here but it seems to be the questions of the day with all this snow.


my cat sits on my shoulder like a parrot. there are times when he will get real tired and lie down up there. he will stretch himself fully around the back of my neck and keep me warm in this winter wonderland. i have not had that heart to tell him that he comes from the feline race and the perching on ones shoulder may not be as endearing to all the house guest. call me an enabler if you must.

2 comments:

Grant and Jodie said...

hey woman. it was fun looking through your pics and seeing a little of your life. if you move to az. you can wear tank tops and ripped jeans year round. i love it!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

The polaroids are fantastic, and your writing is in such a style that I feel I live inside of your stories.