Sunday, November 26, 2006

it's hard to be soulmates with an international superstar.

it does not feel like i have just had four glorious days off, let me state that just off the bat.

thanksgiving comes thanksgiving goes. thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

isabella wins for best thanksgiving spirit and around the table ideas. i tried my dang hardest to be the winner of thanksgiving cheer but that little girl has a competitive spirit that i haven't seen since i peed my pants so i wouldn't have to move to win a hide and seek game at the age of 6. hats off to her.

friends - love them - need them.

i never thought that leaving a "thanks for letting me crash on your floor in a coma like state but now im going to slip out the door in the wee hours of morning so i can make it to church on time" note could be considered a booty call note. p.s thanks for watching out for my out of the trash picnic table - i will be there soon to pick it up.

moving time next weekend. helpers please contact me asap. mandatory no shirt rule for all boys. just kidding that's gross...cough.

jill weber - keep up the good fight. the fight for good music. the fight for free music. the fight that will bring you through the cold lonely nights and bring rest to your soul. don't let a small memory space get you down.

jason mraz had a winner of a blog the other day. check it stat. www.jasonmraz.com.

on a serious note. checking out churches is the past time of my sundays. one thing i have recognized is that we truly are a family of god. i walk into different churches each week and though there are different levels of comfort and styles that appeal to me one thing remains true and that is we have a common bond and it's recognizable.

i would like these to be my next students. im have started to seriously research this.




joe your wicked because you gave me a challenge that i can't forget. i feel like i can't let you down - i must quite my job.

jazzit cafe has the best ginger cinnamon tea i have ever had.
one day i am going to adopt husband or no husband.
i think that my shirt is to tight today.

stay tuned.

No comments: