Monday, November 13, 2006

new baby - old friends - country living - antique finds - with a sprinkle of emmaus time.

there are a lot of times in my life when i am overwhelmed with blessings. i felt that this weekend.

welcome to the world jorja grace. i can't even begin to imagine how much fun and love this baby girl is going to get.

emily and mark are my favorite go to visit pair. shopping for antiques and then completely taking them apart and refurbishing them was the theme of this weekend - with chili and coffee in the middle.

i love small town living. i love driving down winding roads listing to good music on our way to see a favorite tree. i love the fact that my friends have favorite trees and know that sharing those trees with me will bring me joy.
















i don't feel good tonight. i don't want to go to school tomorrow. i think that we should all quit our jobs and search the world for favorite trees with coffee in hand, good friends and good music. just my opinion.

thank you for understanding derek - shopping - he gets it.

No comments: