Sunday, October 1, 2006

farmers market blues

happiness would be the oak park farmers market. i would not want to spend my saturday morning any other way...not even sitting on a beach under the hot sun.

as my bags increase and my arms grow tired from carrying my freshness i can still find the energy to flirt with the good old boys of the world and say thank you for spending your days in the field working harder than most people i know.

largest apples in the world were bought today- that is maybe not a complete fact but they do make a complete meal.





today i was driving with colby and i was telling him how i just would like to get out of here. his comment was "im pretty happy here." it stopped my wandering heart in it's tracks. i think because i want to see it all that i forget that this is a pretty good place too. settling time perhaps.

No comments: