Friday, January 6, 2006

there is not one thing i like about leaving. i use to think that i was good at it...well i never was good at saying goodbye but at leaving and detatching myself from a place was something i could do very easily. it's not like that anymore. this was the hardest time for me to say goodbye. i don't know why yet - i haven't thought about it enough. but i know that this one was hard and i know that i don't really want to say goodbye all the time anymore.

sitting waiting for a plane.

slept two hours last night and had an elderly man sleep on my shoulder on one of the planes.

my deodorant has failed me again - curse organic deodorant.

it is hot hot hot and i am wearing socks and shoes.

there is free ice cream in this terminal.

hours of speed scrabble with my family and hannah stevenson is something that i will truly miss.

the talk of my hopetown girls coming soon is giving me so much joy even if we are going to be packed like sardines in the apartment.

No comments: