Thursday, January 19, 2006

i have gotten into the habit of eating while im reading before bed. i completely blame it on sarah and her influence while i was home...ok and i completely blame it on my lack of self control when there are chocolate covered raisons in my place.

the other night i added dried apple slices to my normal chocolate covered raison mix. i thought i was just fine untill i woke up at 3 in the morning with my stomach on fire. i could not go to bed for anything and by the time i had made tea to settle it i was wide awake. by the time i went to bed at 4:30. i decided that it was a good thing.

i have come to realize that i do not let myself alone with my thoughts very often. i fill my life with busyness and obligations, with noise. that night i could not escape silence....my thoughts. processing, in the end, turns out to be a really good thing no matter how much it hurts along the way.


i miss them.

we have had a cold spell since i got back.

walking down the beach in a sweat shirt really is just as nice as in a bathing suit.

24 season three - why do you take over my thoughts!?!?!

reading donald millers - through painted deserts has inspired the idea of a road trip. this is what im thinking ellen and i would love you to be involved. my jeep - california - camping -i will let you fill in the necessary information.

rachel = london. holy smokes.

my and dad are coming down to visit. this means more than i will ever be able to say. i don't think that people can truly realize who i am now untill they see and experience where i have lived for the past two years.

5 teachers doing pilates in one small living room results in bruisings and sore stomachs (from laughing NOT exercise).

No comments: