Monday, November 14, 2005

just when i thought that i was not going to make it i got to see the fall. and even better than city fall i got to be in the middle of the canadian country on farmland seeing the fall. i realized that i feel most comfortable and myself in a sweatshirt, vest and pair of gloves - this does not fit with my lifestyle at this point but it gave me a little hope of what is to come.

i went for beth's wedding and it was a weekend filled with cool air - lots of warm coffee - my favorite friends - country living - and lots of love.



i got to vicariously live out my dream of getting married and reception in a barn

we rocked it in a limo


and not only got to hang out with great old friends


but made great new canadian friends (this is your little shout out april)


and after a night of night fun the festivities began






with a miss of the bouquet the night was over


and at sunrise


and tim hortons in hand


i had to say goodbye to my dearests


it got me itching to get home - one month.

No comments: