Monday, August 28, 2006

raindrops keep falling on my head


my big responsibility for the day was to be creative and make my classroom feel like home. a day with crayons, glue, construction paper, markers, and imagination.

it was so rainy and cold that i put on a fleece to walk to school - fall is coming and my heart is growing.

i think that im beginning to play the piano again - it's like coming back to an old friend.

milking my third cup of coffee and appreciating rachael yamagata and other mixed cd's from amy.

light the candles - turn up the music - it is letter writing time.

today is ok by me.


...a leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as i walked

anais nin.

No comments: