Wednesday, March 22, 2006

im tired.

i don't think i ever knew what it meant to be burnt out until i came down here.

i am surrounded by people who have hurts and needs that i want to help and alleve but im getting to a point where i feel like i have nothing left to give of myself.

i feel pulled in so many directions that i don't know what i love anymore. when things become obligations instead of passions i think it might just be time to take a step away.

i need home. i need the people who understand my soul, whose support humbles me. i need my family - who reminds me exactly who i am.

and just when i feel like all the air has been sucked out of me there are the little reminders that i don't have to do it alone and i don't have to rely on my own strength and that the world is just a little bigger than the issues in my life.

"come to me, all who are weary and burdened and i will give you rest. take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. for my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

pieces of home are soon on their way down and this is good. until than there are daily joys...




it's wierdo hairdo day in the bahamas

No comments: